Monday, April 27, 2009

Reunions

Last week, April 19 was the grand reunion homecoming of our high school in celebration of its centennial anniversary. Terry and I went together with my sisters Weng and Juvie. It was fun to see old faces again. It was just sad because the event wasn't well advertised that not many alumni were informed. In fact there were only six attendees from Weng's batch and eight from Juvie's. It was good that my batch mates pretty much did everything they could to invite everyone as about forty of us went. The whole event brought back memories of experiences that shaped my adolescence. I'll probably be posting the class picture we took as soon as i had it scanned later.

Then last Saturday, April 25 was an outing/reunion of sort of Buboy's family. It was my mother-in-law's birthday and we went swimming in a private pool at Calamba, Laguna. Buboy's family is small and it's nice to see them together all at once as this happens very seldom. It's because his sister lives in Laguna and his brother lives in Bulacan unlike my immediate family who practically live together. I told Buboy that we should really do this reunion-like gathering with his family at least once a year.

Anyway, Buboy discovered that he can sing more than twenty songs in one sitting during our family outing. He literally sang for almost two hours and received at least eight 100 scores. He said he now has a favorite - Though the Years of Kenny Rogers. Well, I don't mind. I love that song!

Pictures to follow.

-chebong

No comments: