Thursday, April 30, 2009

mineral make-up

I read about mineral make-up three or four years ago at femalenetwork but I never gave it a thought until last week. I came across several sites selling mineral make-up and signed up for a free sample from one of them, ellena mineral cosmetics. The samples arrived yesterday, 2 shades of powder foundation and 1 finishing powder. I tried one of the foundation this morning and was pleased with it. The smoothness reminded me of the body shop’s all-in-one face base, only this is much, much cheaper. The ¼ teaspoon samples came in mini zip lock plastics and estimated to last for a week at least. I’ll buy containers for my samples and probably order the regular sized foundation and finishing powder when my samples run out.

Anyway, this day is gloomy. It has been raining since last night. I hope we get a good weather next week so we can do the little hiking and exploring we plan to do in Puerto Galera.

I wish it's 6:00pm already so we can get out of here and go home already. Haay..

-chebong

No comments: